Terms & Conditions
A1 produces high quality, efficient, repeatable molds, that history and customers have proven, on a cost per part analysis, are well worth the investment.
We thank you for the opportunity to submit our quotation and trust you will find it to your advantage to place this order with us.
A1 TOOL CORPORATION
CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF SALE
- This quotation is subject to acceptance not later than thirty (30) days from date and is subject to change prior to Seller's receipt of notice of acceptance.
- Delivery dates quoted above are from receipt of order, print signoff, models, or materials, WHICHEVER IS LATER; which are to be furnished by the Buyer.
Due to the nature of the Seller's custom work, delivery dates are estimates and not guarantees, and Buyer understands and agrees to reasonable delays for delivery. Overtime and other direct costs incurred to hasten delivery at Buyer's request shall be added to the stated prices and paid by Buyer. Shipment of goods ready for delivery can be deferred beyond date for delivery only with the Seller's consent and upon full payment of Seller's invoice for same plus storage charges.
- All shipping terms of sale are FOB A1 Tool Corporation, Melrose Park, IL, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Delays in final mold payments are not permitted for molds not shipped due to additional Buyer mold revisions. Once a mold according to the original PO is complete, final mold payments are due.
- If this order is canceled prior to the completion of the contract, Buyer shall indemnify Seller for costs incurred by Seller up to the date of cancellation and for all damages sustained by Seller due to cancellation of this order.
- Seller shall not be liable for delays or defaults occasioned by strike, differences with workmen, fire, accident, acts of governmental authority, and all other causes unavoidable or beyond Seller's control.
- Title to the molds or dies remains in the hands of the Seller until all terms of payment have been satisfied. The return of said molds or dies to Seller shall not terminate Buyer's liability for payment of purchases price and compliance with all other terms.
- Buyer shall inspect, check and approve all designs submitted by Seller, and Seller's fabrication to specifications thereon shall constitute fulfillment of the order. The failure by Buyer to disapprove within one week after Seller has submitted the designs shall conclusively constitute approval by Buyer. Buyer will allow extra charges for authorized or requested changes. Seller is not responsible for dimensional or other errors on Buyer's drawings, and Buyer shall reimburse Seller for additional costs resulting from such errors.
- THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY SELLER IS TO REPLACE OR REPAIR ANY DEFECTIVE MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP SUPPLIED BY SELLER. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR USE. NO CLAIMS FOR LABOR OR FOR DAMAGES WILL BE ALLOWED BY SELLER, NOR WILL SELLER BE SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER OR FURTHER LIABILITIES. FAILURES DUE TO UNUSUAL SPECIFICATIONS BY THE BUYER, SUCH AS, SHARP CORNERS, EXCESSIVE HARDNESS, THIN STEEL, REDUCED MOLD SIZE TO FIT CERTAIN EQUIPMENT, UNREASONABLE TOLERANCES, ARE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE SELLER AND ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED PART OF THE WARRANTY.
- After receipt of your order and final prints, any mold which may be of inferior quality or defective, or which may fail to comply with any specifications, drawings and / or samples, should be returned to Seller for necessary corrections. In case of such rejections, transportation of the rejected goods, both to and from the Buyer, shall be at the expense of the Seller. Seller does not warrant the mold will produce acceptable parts. Seller is not liable for shrinkage, distortion, material, press equipment, Buyer's personnel, or other variables over which the Seller has no control.
- Seller shall not allow credit on outside work, including any work done by Buyer, unless it has been authorized (in writing) by the Seller.
- Buyer represents and warrants to Seller that the designs and specifications provided to Seller for the molds produced are owned by Buyer and Buyer has the right to disclose those designs and specifications to Seller.
- Buyer agrees to defend, protect, indemnify and save harmless Seller against all lawsuits, damages, claims, and demands, for actual or alleged infringement of any patent, copyright, or trade secret by reason of Seller's execution of the designs, prints, directions, requirements or specifications provided Buyer.
- In addition to the stated prices, Buyer will reimburse Seller for any sales, use, excise and retailer's occupational taxes which Seller must at any time either pay or collect.
- Seller shall have the right to scrap, without liability, prints submitted for quotation, as well as tools, models, patterns, or other property belonging to Buyer, unless written directions for shipment of such items are given to Seller within thirty (30) days after completion of the work.
- There are no understandings, conditions or agreements relative to this quotation that are not fully expressed herein.